Distribution Solutions, Inc.
The Accounting & Finance Council (AFC) is an exclusive membership benefit of the Arkansas Trucking Association, providing a forum for employees of corporate members.
The AFC promotes cooperative efforts to increase education and research of taxation, finance, accounting, collection, risk management and insurance issues impacting the trucking industry. This is brought to members through the following:
- Regular meetings for discussion
- Interchanging ideas and information
- Council research
- Development of educational materials
- Promoting growth and participation in the Council
The Accounting & Finance Council is a valuable organization for motor carriers, industry safety professionals and service providers.
Corporate membership in the Arkansas Trucking Association is required for companies joining the Accounting & Finance Council.
For more information, please contact Sarah Sheets at email@example.com.
AFC Calendar, Minutes and Presentations
- First Quarter Meeting - March 1
- Third Quarter Meeting - September 22
1. Understanding and Handling the New OT Exemption Rules with Stuart Jackson
2. The Great Arkansas Treasure Hunt with Arkansas State Auditor Andrea Lea
3. The Ins and Outs of Virtual Credit Cards with Anthony Robinson (Comdata)
4. Workers Comp Legislation: What to Know with Guy Wade (Friday Firm)
- Fourth Quarter Meeting - December 1