Tyson Foods, Inc.
Distribution Solutions, Inc.
USA Truck, Inc.
Immediate Past Chairman - Ron Gillen, CalArk International, Inc.
The Maintenance & Technology Council (MTC) is an exclusive membership benefit of the Arkansas Trucking Association. The MTC serves the interests of its individual members, especially in the areas of maintenance and technology management.
The purpose of the Council is to provide a forum for the exchange of information and the discussion of current issues. This is brought to you through the following:
- Speakers on product comparisons and/or new technologies
- Interchanging ideas and information
- Discussion of implementation strategies
- Recommended vehicle specifications
- Preventive maintenance guidelines
- Vehicle maintenance reporting standards for maintenance cost reporting
- Fuel economy guidelines
- Monthly meetings and a variety of seminars and events throughout the year
- Coordination of and opportunity to compete in the annual Arkansas Technician Championship
Only employees of Arkansas Trucking Association member companies are eligible for MTC membership. If you are a motor carrier, manufacturer, or industry service provider, you will find that the Maintenance & Technology Council is a valuable organization you will want to join.
Corporate membership in the Arkansas Trucking Association is required for companies joining the Maintenance & Technology Council.
Annual Dues: $100
For more information, please contact Sarah Sheets at email@example.com.
Calendar, Minutes, Presentations
Retreading - New Technology - October 20
Joint MTC & SMC Meeting and Level 1 Inspection Demonstration - May 21
Technician Training- January 29
Sustainability Benchmarking- April 29