The Arkansas Road Team is a select group of professional drivers chosen for their commitment to highway safety, communication ability and interest in improving the image of the trucking industry. This complimentary outreach program of the ATA serves as a public education service to address highway safety and to educate the motoring public on safe driving, especially near large commercial vehicles.
Representing diversity of background, experience, culture, and geography, the Arkansas Road Team is comprised of 12 drivers from six different trucking companies. These industry professionals are available to conduct Share the Road demonstrations, safety best practices and other educational events and promotions.
The following exceptional drivers make up the Arkansas Road Team (left to right):
- Larry Rhein – FedEx Freight, Harrison
- Mark Rook – FedEx Freight, Little Rock
- Loren Hatfield – ABF Freight, North Little Rock
- Gary Jaworski – Walmart Transportation, Clarksville
- Gary Mars – Walmart Transportation, Bentonville
- April Coolidge – USA Truck, Van Buren
- Walter Stanley – ABF Freight, North Little Rock
- Otto Schmeckenbecher – ABF Freight, North Little Rock
- Jerry Whittenburg – Stallion Transportation Group, Beebe
- Danny Fuller – XPO Logistics, Jonesboro
- Robert Kelley – Walmart Transportation, Searcy
- Tom Miller – USA Truck, Van Buren
Contact David O’Neal at 501.372.3462 for more information on scheduling an Arkansas Road Team appearance.